- 300 GSM Art Board Paper / 350 GSM Poly-cotton inkjet canvas
- 0.75/0.5-inch thick fiberwood frames for edge and side protection, applicable for framed posters
- 2-mm thick acrylic glass for strength and maximum shatter resistance (Only for Paper Print Frames)
- Comes with hanging equipment attached
- Made in India
- Gallery Wrap Canvas will be printed on canvas and stretched over wood
- Canvas print with frame will not have acrylic glass over it.
Museum grade paper
Museum grade paper is known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow
Pigmented archival inks
Bright and intense colors for your desired design that will not fade when exposed to sunlight regularly
Technology & Inks
For all artwork high-end inkjet Canon iPF9400 printers are used with Canon 12-color Aqueous. Acid free archival inks used to print on museum grade paper. Museum grade paper is known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow.
Premium quality materials are used for canvas, posters and wall decals. CG Pro Prints has their own in-house UV test chamber and so the materials are continually tested to ensure that color will stand the test of time and last as long or longer than any other canvas prints available.
Packed By : The Mortal Soul
Marketed By : OUCH CART
Marketer Address : Indira Chowk, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh 247001
Country Of Assembly : India
Country Of Manufacture : India